For nearly three centuries, Baltimore has stood as a center of commerce and culture for the Chesapeake Bay. Unique neighborhoods, world-famous museums and galleries, and outstanding monuments and public art make Baltimore a monumental city.
- Inner Harbor Trailhead – Baltimore Visitor Center (Coming Soon)
- The Port of Baltimore – U.S.S. Constellation Visitor Center
- The Baltimore and Frederick-Town Turnpike – Hippodrome Theater
- Railroads Eclipse a National Road – Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum
- Gwynns Falls Valley – Trailhead at Frederick Road
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Howard County
- Carroll County
- Frederick County
- Washington County
- Allegany County
- Garrett County
“I got stumped”– in the very early days, travelers used newly cut paths that often include tree stumps. Sometimes higher stumps created impassable conditions with those traveling in large wagons.